Thinking of Selling?
Whether this is your first time in the market or you have sold properties before, Farrelly & Southern Estate Agents will provide you with a fully transparent sales service that’s second-to-none.
At Farrelly & Southern we pride ourselves on providing our customers with a personal professional property service. We have experienced dedicated members of staff within the residential sector of the industry to assist you in the sale of your property.
Please feel free to contact one of our negotiators for advice on any of your property requirements on +353 (0)1 651 7000.
• Private Treaty is chosen when a relatively accurate value can be put on your property e.g. if there have been a number of similar properties sold recently in the area.
• Off Market. For a variety of reasons it is possible to sell your property off market. This allows the vendor total privacy and avoids an intensive high profile marketing campaign over a number of weeks. Through our extensive database we can match your home with potential purchasers. This affords us a unique opportunity to achieve a high price for your home via an off market approach.
• Agree with our negotiator what price you expect for your property and be clear on the time frame in which you want the property to sell.
• Contact your solicitor to ensure that the title of your property is in order. Your solicitor should highlight any possible legal obstacles to the sales process.
• Our agent will do a thorough appraisal of you property, measure every room & take photographs. A premium colour brochure will be designed & printed following final approval by you.
• You will be advised on how best to market your home, the budget that may be required, and website listings such as www.myhome.ie and www.daft.ie.
• We use professional photographers that will ensure you show the best of your property to potential buyers.
• Your property will be part of the high profile display in our Maynooth Office, and on our Interactive TV Screen.
• Property will be ‘matched’ to all prospective buyers on our system. An email, text message or letter is sent to anyone on our listings who expressed an interest in this type of property or location.
• For Sale sign will be placed outside your property (optional).
• We will organise the most convenient day and time for your property to be viewed by appointment. Alternatively, you can put your home on open view. Staff member will accompany all viewers who visit your property. We will pro-actively update you on the reactions of all potential buyers who view your property.